It’s all about the color people. :)
The day has finally arrived…After playing around with it and letting it sit in my dev folder for a couple months, the Supr Preppy WordPress theme is now available for download.
Here’s a basic overview and gotchas: (more…)
A little while I ago, I was struck by inspiration to create a new WordPress theme. It had been a while since I released a theme and for some odd reason, I was itching to do it.
So, I started doodling in Photoshop, but I wasn’t liking anything I was coming up with. Suddenly, a few elements began congealing into something more – something I could definitely live with. (more…)
And it will likely grow more in 2008.
Lynn Terry started an interesting meme titled My 2007 Book List which got me thinking about the books I purchased and read in 2007. After perusing my Amazon order list, I realized it wasn’t the only place I was plunking down cold hard cash for reading materials.
I also shopped at Borders, Books A Million (the outlet store has some great deals on remainders), and Barnes & Noble. Not to mention the occasional online ebook purchase. But, for the sake of keeping things simple, I’m going to limit the list to my Amazon purchases — brace yourselves; this is not a short list. (more…)
There’s a huge game of tag going around, and as much as I tried to duck, weave, and hide, it didn’t work — I’ve been tagged. Multiple times.
Lynn Terry actually tagged me first, but as I was procrastinating, Linda Buquet threw in her vote, and moments later, DianeV got me.
So, here are five things that you may not already know about me. (I was hard pressed to find five things because, let’s see, I’m pretty open.)
- The first car I ever drove was a ’70 Pontiac Firebird (Trans Am). I was 10 and my daddy let me drive around the block — I didn’t go above 5 miles per hour, but it was sweet. That started my love of cars.
- My name was an accident. For the first three days of my life, I didn’t have a name. My grandmother wanted to name me Teresa, my father wanted to name me Liegh, and my mother wanted to name me Ann-Katrin (after her best friend). Instead of fighting, they took the first two letters of each and came up with Telian.
- The television needs to be on or someone needs to be in the room with me so I can fall asleep…otherwise it will take me forever. (Yes, laugh. I don’t like the dark.)
- I could never get into Star Trek, but own every episode of Farscape and the subsequent movie.
- In grade school, I played hand bells. Consequently, Carol of the Bells became my favorite holiday tune and still is.
Now, because I want to get to know my readers a little better, the list below was selected from commenters on the blog.
- Kahtleen Bright
- Trisha Watts
- Andrew Flusche
- Belle Wong
- Andy Beard
Tag, you’re all it!
And…if you’ve already been tagged (or would like to be tagged), go ahead and leave a comment with a link to your five things.
« Older Newer »
This probably should have been done before I even left for Boston, but it’s time for another face lift.
Those who know me probably know that I like to change the way my websites look as often as I change clothes, but I’m trying to break that habit.
But, I’ve had this design for nearly a year now and it’s time that I started reorganizing my websites a bit.
So, for the next few weeks I will be planning a re-launch of Teli Design that should hopefully make it much easier to navigate, get the information you need, and get a hold of me if necessary.
Also, those looking for the free WordPress themes won’t need to dig very much for them either.