Web Site: a series of interlinked pages hosted on the domain http://telidesign.com/
Personal Information: Information about yourself including, but not limited to, name, phone number, email address, and website URL.
Aggregate Information: Non-personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, IP host address, pages viewed, search queries, impressions and other data.
© 2005 Teli Design. All rights reserved. All graphics, content, and information presented on the Web Site is copyright Teli Design unless otherwise noted. Copying, altering, displaying, or any other use of the content found on the Web Site without prior written permission is a violation of US and international copyright law. Please do not do it.
Teli Design has no intention of pimping out your email for spam and it will only be used for its intended purposes of sending you the email newsletter, updates, and/or Teli Design correspondence.
Please be aware that writing your email out in the body of your comments or any other publicly visible section of the Web Site is not covered by this agreement and you do so at your own risk, however, your email address will not be displayed when entered in the “email” field when leaving a comment.
Personally Identifiable Information
When using the Web Site, in order to utilize some of the services, you may be asked to provide, or you may chose to provide Personal Information. Teli Design has no intention of collecting Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. In addition, we may also collect Aggregate Information and may aggregate such information in a manner which does not identify any individual.
Blog Design Disclaimer
- All blog design requests require a 50% payment up front, the remainder due before the design is released.
- Teli Design will install blog software (applicable fees apply), however, client is responsible for obtaining proper licensing and support.
- Teli Design does not provide support for the blogging software. It is the client’s responsibility to obtain proper support from the appropriate software vendor.
- The above terms also include plugins or add-ons for any blogging software.
Blog Design Terms
- For any design or conversion of a design, Teli Design will provide 1 mock up with 1 major revision and up to 5 minor revisions at no additional cost. Additional mock ups and revisions will be applicably billed at an hourly rate.
- The moment the files are completed and transferred to the client marks the completion of the project. Any additional alterations or changes will be billed at the regular hourly rate.
- Client is responsible for making any necessary back ups and maintenance of the files after they are transferred to client. Files are not kept for more than 30 days, if replacement files are requested within that 30 day period, a charge of $50 will be assessed.
- Client represents that any and all content presented to Teli Design for inclusion in the project are owned or properly licensed by the client. The client will also hold harmless, protect, and defend Teli Design from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- Client agrees to leave the text link or image byline (“Designed by”) provided with the template intact and unaltered. Client also agrees that the website developed for the client may be presented in the Teli Design portfolio.
- The byline is a requirement, however, Client has the option to pay a one time non-attribution fee of $600 for the right to remove the byline. Alternatively, the client may purchase the copyright to the design for a flat rate of $1,500 + $75 per hour invested in the project. Client will receive an official transfer of copyright upon payment of the applicable fees.
- Client’s breach of these terms forfeits all rights to use, edit, or display the template developed by Teli Design and client agrees to immediately remove all files until the breach is rectified.
By purchasing a pre-made or custom template from Teli Design, Client agrees to all terms and conditions stated above, in addition to the remaining terms and conditions on this page.
The content contained on this Web site may not be up-to-date or accurate. THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TELI DESIGN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE. FURTHER, TELI DESIGN DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TELI DESIGN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TELI DESIGN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL TELI DESIGN BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT EITHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
These Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them here. Your continued access of the Web Site demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.