So, here are five things that you may not already know about me. (I was hard pressed to find five things because, let’s see, I’m pretty open.)
- The first car I ever drove was a ’70 Pontiac Firebird (Trans Am). I was 10 and my daddy let me drive around the block — I didn’t go above 5 miles per hour, but it was sweet. That started my love of cars.
- My name was an accident. For the first three days of my life, I didn’t have a name. My grandmother wanted to name me Teresa, my father wanted to name me Liegh, and my mother wanted to name me Ann-Katrin (after her best friend). Instead of fighting, they took the first two letters of each and came up with Telian.
- The television needs to be on or someone needs to be in the room with me so I can fall asleep…otherwise it will take me forever. (Yes, laugh. I don’t like the dark.)
- I could never get into Star Trek, but own every episode of Farscape and the subsequent movie.
- In grade school, I played hand bells. Consequently, Carol of the Bells became my favorite holiday tune and still is.
Now, because I want to get to know my readers a little better, the list below was selected from commenters on the blog.
Tag, you’re all it!
And…if you’ve already been tagged (or would like to be tagged), go ahead and leave a comment with a link to your five things.